Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Green Thumb



With the cost of living rising so quickly, I have been trying to cut costs wherever I can so,
I decided to make my own laundry soap!!
I tell you, it was easy enough my 10 year old did it!!!!



The cost of this soap was dirt cheap compared to the name brand I have been buying.
It also is nice to know I am living a little green!!

The finished soap looks like it is supposed to, and it cleans great!!

The clothes both smell and feel clean!!


Great "green" soap for healthy living!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I found your blog through my friend Tara whose been working on her budget lately and recommended you. Can you tell me what recipe you used for the laundry soap. I got tons of hits on Google and thought since you like yours it would save me the trouble of trying one that doesn't work. Thanks! Alyssa