Monday, July 21, 2008

Christmas is Coming

I asked my friend Gayle the other day, who is doing an awesome grocery cart challenge, what she does for budgeting Christmas gifts. The more information I gave her the more I answered my own question.
Her extended family is a quite a bit smaller than mine, so I am going to have to rely on my own thinking, BUMMER!!

I have 3 siblings, Allen has 1.
Allen's side we buy for everybody which equals 4 people. (both his parents have passed away.)

On my side of the family we just buy for all the kids, and my parents of course!!
I have 5 nephews and 9 nieces. That makes 14 gifts!!!!!!! Yowsies!!
I usually make stuff for the girls which saves me TONS of money, but I have a hard time choosing gifts for the boys.

I have some new ideas that I will be sharing with you all here.
Keep watching for answers to my Christmas dilema!!

Thanks Gayle for your wealth of information at the Grocery Cart Challenge!!

No comments: