Friday, June 13, 2008

And the Winner is

Yesterday morning there was an email in my in-box from a home school (on-line) store and they were having a contest. The email said they were only 100 customers away from the 2 winners.
The 2 winners would be customer numbers 43,000 and 43,001.
I never participate in these kinds of things because they never go my way!!
Well, later in the day an email came in saying they were less than 50 customers away from the winners.
Now, I need to say that the prize of over $500.00 in home school products was looking pretty good right about then.
So, I decided to give it whirl!!
I logged in, placed an order (I already knew what I wanted) confirmed it, hit send....and waited for my confirmation.
My confirmation email came and I was order #43002.!!

Boy, I tell you............. I was so close and yet so far!!

The taste of victory was sooooo close and yet, again I was the big loser!!!

O, well I guess it wasn't meant to be.
Maybe next time!!

1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

Bummer! but I was cheering for you all the way!