Monday, October 27, 2008

Flower Girl

In November I have the privilege of being a flower girl in my sisters wedding.
Weird huh???
OK, here is the deal... my sister Sue, and her husband are renewing their wedding vows!!
Sue has asked me and our oldest sister if we would be flower girls, so of course we said yes, because every overweight, over 40 girl wants to wear a little-bo-peep dress!!! Actually, Sue has left the decision of what to wear up to us. That was a bave move on her part, considering I have an ornery streak a mile wide!!!
We have decided to make something for the 2 of us to wear.
Sue, has chosen pink, white and black for the vow renewal ceremony colors (WOW!!).
I found this fabric for $2.50 a yard and patterns were on sale for $.99.
Check back later and see what I came up with!!

1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

Oh yeah! I'll be checkin back to see this flower girl's dress. LOL