Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Goal

OK, you all, I am going to make myself accountable to a few more people!!
If you look closely at our family picture at the top of my blog you will see that I am a little fluffy!!! (Which is exactly why the girls are standing right in front of me!!!) My goal is to lose a total of 30 pounds by Thanksgiving!! So far I have lost around 15!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!! Go me. I am not going cuckoo with this, but I am walking approx. 30-40 minutes every day, and reduced my desserts to one day a week.
I am telling you right now that the thing I absolutely crave the most is Reese's peanut butter cups. YUM!

I tried on a shirt today that I have had for a couple of years (or longer) and believe it or not the thing actually fit!! It was a little tight in the arms, but at least the chest area looked normal!! It was a very good feeling!!

Anywho's that is my goal and now it is out for the whole world to see.

Yes, I know I used way too many exclamation points in this post, but when you are talking about losing weight they just gotta be included!!!!!!

2 comments:

Leingang Family said...

Yeah! You go girl!!!!

By the way, I love your new picture!

I will be praying for you guys, a lot!

Love ya!

Heather & Chaos said...

Good for you!!!! Congrats on the loss so far!!