Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

We had an absolutely crazy Thanksgiving weekend.
Thursday the 4 of us had a quiet traditional Thanksgiving dinner at home.
We left at 7:30pm to pick up my sister and her family from the airport.
We picked them up and then took them to my parents house. Stayed there a little bit and then went home. Friday we got up and got ready for Thanksgiving at my mom's house with the whole fam except for 1 sister. We had things to set up at the church before dinner as the next day my sister (who flew in)and her hubbby were renewing their wedding vows after 20 yrs. of marriage. The "reception" was a surprise 70th birthday party for my dad. So as you can tell we had a lot of stuff to do!! And yes, we did lie!!!:O
I did get my flower girl shirt done.
The re-wedding ceremony was very nice.
Dad was surprised and enjoyed his party. We had lots of pics taken. (Professional pics too!!) This was the first time all 26 members of the family were together under one roof!!
Enjoy the pics!!

This is me 22 pounds lighter and in my new-made-by-me flower girl shirt!!


The four of us.

From 6........

To 26!!!!




Dad's party was a train theme. He has always been enthralled with trains!!

We all survived the craziness!! It was nice having the whole family together, even if only for a short while!!

No comments: